zebra

Monday, April 25, 2016

Its cold here....4/11/2016

It was only cold for those few days actually, its hot again here :(. I'm tired of the heat haha. i'm good on warm clothes though thank you! Well it sounds like things are going good there! That is good to hear :) So we got transfer news Saturday night..... i'm staying with Elder Diogo for another 6 weeks at the least .I gave a talk Sunday, about The family proclamation to the world. After, twenty minutes, the Branch president had to ask me to sit down and let the other speakers have a chance. Man, I didn't realize I had been talking for 20 minutes haha. It was funny. Then we had a Baptism, I baptized a young boy from a less active family and will hopefully inspire them to get to church more. Then we confirmed two young girls that also got baptized but their dad was too nervous to so he asked me to confirm them. It was my first time ever haha, I think I was more nervous than him haha. Most of my district was transferred, so there will be a lot of new faces here. I feel like I have memorized some of the conference talks, we have been using them so much to teach investigators and members. Especially when President Monson talked about the path we should take and Alice in Wonderland. It is a good talk. Ill send some pictures in a minute from this week. 
Love you guys! Keep strong! 
Love, Elder Flanagan

     


No comments:

Post a Comment