zebra

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

6/21/16

The weather here is alright. There has been some COLD days haha. But I dont have to worry about the cold any longer because Wednesday im leaving to Mokopane in Limpopo which is going to be hot so I wont worry about the cold and Ill be with Elder D. We keep joking that we will follow each other around our missions. It might happen. So we get a new Mission President on the 31st I believe, or sometime around there. Things are changing for me over here, hopefully good changes :). This week we say goodbye to a really cool Elder from New Zealand or Australia I can't remember but he just finished his mission. Other than that things haven't really changed. I'm sure next week I will have a lot more to talk about for sure since i'll be in a new area!   
Love you guys!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment