zebra

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

8/15/2016

Hello, this is Elder Flanagan, your son, you may have forgotten me, but I have not forgotten you. Man, you guys got rid of the Bronco. That means there is space in the garage for dad to buy me a camaro or mustang, right? hahaha

So today we went to Polokwane, visited a snake and bird park. I sent pictures. It was cool, and only costed $2. It was pretty nice. We went with the new senior missionary couple. There was a ton of cool snakes and birds. Even a couple monkeys, and a parrot that said "bye-bye." 

The past two Saturdays we have had mormon helping hands at Voortrekker Hospital. Cleaning the weeds and sweeping parking lots, usually like 3 hours of service each week. It has been good.

After the helping hands, we held a missionary fireside. With talks and videos on missionary work. We divided everyone into their auxiliaries like young mens and, young womens. We had them all set goals on inviting friends to church, and seeing who they can rescue before 2017. It hopefully motivated them to do missionary work.

We have two new investigators this week who are really prepared. No doubt in my mind they will love the Gospel and become baptized and go to the temple. They already love the Gospel and have tons of friends supporting them and helping us teach them so its good. Our other investigators although they are few in numbers are doing quite well. We finally got our car back so we are able to see the people we need to see. 

I think that's all that is new this week from me! I'll keep Aunt Rose and Gaby in my prayers. Love and miss you guys!

Yours Truly, Elder Flanagan     

 


    




No comments:

Post a Comment