zebra

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

10/10/16

Carve a pumpkin for me? That is sad that Aunt Colleen passed on, but she is in a way better place for sure! Yeah, you do never know when you will die, I could get hit by a car or die in a mugging tomorrow, you just never know...... hahaha did I scare you with that Mom?! It does make you grateful to know the plan of salvation.
My week has not been very interesting, we had one lesson this week. It was with a less active and it was good. She is very nice and came back to church yesterday. It was funny, she organized to have us over every Monday this month to have Family home evening. 
Anyways, thats pretty much been my week, pretty boring eh? Yeah, don't have to tell me twice. Hahahah!
Love you guys!
Love Elder Flanagan 

I will try and send you pictures next week.  The internet isn't working to good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment